Session 2: Virtual Choir Course
Continue developing your vocal skills and participate in the first-ever Vivace! Virtual Choir production. Level-up your technique for participating in your own school’s virtual choir performances.
- Continue developing vocal technique fundamentals
- Dig deep into choir music and gain tools for personal practice
- Build your music reading and analyzing skills
- Sing in virtual rehearsals and small-group sectionals led by professional coaches
- Connect with your fellow choristers and be part of the friendly, fun and supportive Vivace! family.
The course will culminate in a Virtual Choir performance that will be shared on YouTube and beyond.
Tuition is billed once, and covers the full two-month Virtual Choir course.
*Tuition assistance is available! Please register and choose “Contact me regarding Tuition Assistance” at the end of the form. We are committed to making our offerings as accessible as possible to all families.
What else should I know?
- Students should have access to a device (iPad, laptop, or desktop) to join Zoom meetings with both audio and video
- Students will be asked to sing individually during this course. If you haven’t sung on your own before, don’t worry! We will coach you through small steps (singing in a small group, recording a short example instead of singing live, etc.).
- Students will be given short tasks to complete prior to the next meeting. We understand that students will have their own schoolwork to manage, so assigned tasks will be both quick to complete and valuable to students.
Tap or click to email our artistic director!